About the role 🚀
The Operations Project Analyst is ultimately responsible for identifying and driving projects that enhance the way the Service team operates.
He is in charge of facilitating the efficiency of operations of the Technical Services and Global Support teams which handle new client implementations, technical upgrades of existing clients, day-to-day management of client technical projects, and technical and operational troubleshooting for clients. He works hand in hand with the Global Technical Account Management teams, Global Support, Service Knowledge Management team as well as the broader Sales & Ops teams and vendors.
The Operations Project Analyst designs and continuously improves internal processes, tools, organization or any other levers in order to deliver new client implementations on time and on budget, and facilitates the coordination and dissemination of timely information across the Service team. The Central Operations Project Manager organizes best practice sharing, evangelizes for full adoption, and ensures standards are applied and revised to best fit Smart AdServer’s business purpose.
The Operations Project Analyst is also a business partner on which local teams that need to grow and scale quickly and efficiently (e.g. new BU created, BU to be expanded) can rely on for all sales & ops topics.
Exemplary project management skills are essential for success in this position.
Your mission 👇
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, the Operations Project Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Identify, design and drive improvement actions on the Operations scope (organization, methods, skills, tools) as appropriate
- Develop such actions across the whole spectrum of Operations interventions: internal and external touchpoints, both within Operations and cross-team where Operations are involved
- Work with management and cross-functional partners to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities and develop and execute improvement plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to document and analyze current state processes and pain points for critical business workflows
- Work with Operations teams to ensure they have all necessary tools and training to complete their assigned tasks
- Provide ongoing feedback and reporting of projects status and issues to Head of Operations
- Perform deep dive data analysis to identify inefficiencies, drive to root causes of inefficiencies, propose improvement recommendations, and measure outcomes
- Manage large, cross-functional projects, establishing project plans, milestones, and priorities
- Perform deep data analysis on our potential and existing customers and create local and global dashboards (financial, operations,…)
- You will collect and analyze internal clients’ needs in terms of CRM features (financial planning, sales management,…)
- Day-to-day administration of Salesforce (forecast of licenses, account debugging, support to users)
About you 💪
About to graduate from a Master’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Demonstrating a hands-on, high energy work ethic and championing a team player attitude
- Coordinating a variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization and partner with cross-functional teams
- Proven problem solving, process improvement and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen and passion for delivering world-class customer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills with experience in SQL scripting, dashboard design (Tableau software is a plus)
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- A fluency in English (both written & spoken) is a must-have
Why you should apply...
- 👫 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team: https://youtu.be/BxvmLDyXct0
- 👍 Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
- 👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization.
- ✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
- 🎯 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.