About the team 🚀
The Demand team is composed by straightforward and energetic on-line advertising experts that helps bring Smart programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximise their investment.
The Demand department is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader.
Your mission 👇
Smart’s strategic curated deal marketplace offer is ramping up quickly following enthusiastic adoption in core markets. We're looking for a Programmatic Market Operations Manager, embedded in the Demand team, to scale rapidly and firmly establish this priority initiative.
Your mission: cross-functional project management and supply packaging, bringing together Supply and Demand as the market maker, pushing forward Supply side and Demand Side KPIs from a global, holistic perspective.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
Unlock demand and supply potential in order to unleash revenue via Smart’s strategic curated deal marketplace and drive growth.
Supply packaging (Deal+ orchestration/project management):
- Coordinate workflow among Demand, Supply, Analytics, Marketing
- Validate supply package viability with the help of Analytics team
- Create, maintain and optimize curated supply packages negotiated by Demand
- Streamline process and identify holistic market and scaling improvements
- Exploit tools and reports from Analytics team to monitor deal performance and delivery
- Sync with Demand and Marketing to maintain deal catalogue
Drive cross-team and global KPIs:
- Inventory quality and performance
- Demand quality and performance
- Market and deal efficiency
About you 💪
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in Project Management, Operations, Strategy / Business Systems Consulting
- Master Degree from a business or engineering school in project management or analytics
- Fluent in English (French optional)
- Pragmatic and action oriented, you're ready to own and drive deal market exploitation by coordinating among internal actors to get opportunities to market at the right time.
- You have a sense for balancing opportunity value and lifetime in order to prioritize for maximum global impact
- Passionate about delivering quality revenue growth, you have a solid analytical approach to drive business orientations
- Familiarity with basic SQL and spreadsheets is an advantage
Why you should apply...
- 👫 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team: https://youtu.be/BxvmLDyXct0
- 👍 Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
- 👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization.
- ✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
- 🎯 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.