About the team 🚀
Helping the company being fully data-driven is not just a buzz word, it is our mission at Smart. We, the Data Analytics team at Smart, maximize Smart’s efficiency by enabling easy and permanent access to quality data, valuable insights & rigorous thinking. Our responsibility is to ensure our local and central teams, clients and partners, make informed business decisions.
Your mission 👇
* Monitor the performance trends of Smart’s business units and customers worldwide to pro-actively identify areas of concern and propose corrective actions
* Develop insightful metrics and reports that will empower central and local teams to better understand their customers’ performance, and ultimately reach their goals
* Investigate our customers’ setup and use of our system to provide actionable recommendations to optimize their revenue, and ultimately Smart’s revenue
* Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams serving the Supply-side of our B2B Marketplace
* Lead the weekly synchronization meeting with Product, R&D and Marketing internal leaders to ensure proper alignment on recent deliverables, understand upcoming needs and associated prioritization
* Ensure proper adoption of the metrics and reports built with an internal go to market (beta-testing phase, communication, training, continuous optimization)
About you 💪
* Master’s degree (on-going) in a quantitative or business field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
* Knowledge of reporting software (Tableau) required
* Technical knowledge in SQL, R, Python and other programming languages is a plus
* You are Fluent in English
* You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end
* Ability to present results to both technical and non-technical audiences
* You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
* Curious, daring, dynamic and versatile personality required
Why you should apply...
👫 We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team: https://youtu.be/BxvmLDyXct0
👍 Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Our employees thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
🎯 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.